Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Back At It


Well, this whole shit show known as the COVID-19 pandemic was a blessing for me. I shunned mainstream and social media in exchange for getting to do things at home, be with my kids, and focus on other things.

I am not saying that the illness related to COVID-19 was not a public health issue, but that I believe that it has been blown out of proportion and will have long reaching social and economic consequences.

Now that this hysteria seems to be trailing off, I will get back to the website and the blog. I will however minimize my social media presence and maintain focus on doing the things I truly love to do and stop wasting time on non-sense.

So, bear with me while I get back to developing content and making TSM a better entity than I had originally envisioned.

Stay Safe, Stay Health, and God Bless,

Mutant Actual

No comments:

Post a Comment