Monday, October 7, 2019

Some of the Things That Will be in the Mutant Mix.

Guns and Gear : My FAVORITE topic. I have been an avid shooter, collector, and gunsmith for most of my life. I am not your typical "Gun Nut"!

Food and Drink : Two of humanities greatest blessings are the sense of taste and the sense of smell. We love to have our pallets indulged by delicious foods and our thirst sated by fine beverages.

Philosophy : The key to understanding all other subjects, especially the human condition.

Cars : Fast, Cool, Sporty, Luxurious, or Utilitarian, cars say a lot about the person, a time period, or society.

Music : Music is the pinnacle of human expression.

History : The only true metric of human development, which is being revised and degraded by factions for political gain. History is not clean, pretty, or cut and dry. The only way that humans can advance is to know how prior generations dealt with adversity or to learn from their failings and missed steps.

Religion : It is the right of every human being is to practice their faith unencumbered by others, especially the State. I firmly believe that, but I also believe in the Triune God and the Great Commission. I will tell people about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the path to Salvation, peace, and God's undying love, it will be up to them to accept or reject that message. I am Christian who follows the Orthodox Catholic faith as practiced in the Anglican tradition.

Economic Issues : A free market, unlimited by unnecessary regulation leads to the most successful economies. Though consumer protection from intentionally or maliciously defective or dangerous products is necessary.

Art : This topic has been a hot mess for the better part of a century. I am not what most people consider an art critic, but I will always give you my 2 cents.

Politics : My opinions on all manner of political topics, unadulterated and unapologetic. I owe no allegiance to any political party, PAC, lobby, or politician. Everything and everyone is fair game.

Culture : Take it or leave it, I will let you know where I stand on many aspects of modern media.

Vexillology : Nothing tells the World where you stand like a flag.

Literature : the dying art-form, quickly being driven to extinction by the rise of the Idiocracy.

Science and Engineering : There is real science, great marvels of engineering and then there is the politically weaponized pseudo-science.

No comments:

Post a Comment